How do I get started?
To be considered for thousands of unadvertised positions each week simply upload a resume. Once
you’ve done that, you will be taken to your dashboard where you can fine-tune
the positions we may be able to call you for by completing your Profile and
Priorities. It’s a short process that will help us understand how we might best
be able to help you.
How do I contact an All's Well Career Center or Hiring Advisor?
You can find directions and contact information for your local Career Center here.
Can I get benefits with a Temporary assignment?
Of course. Who doesn’t like perks? We want to represent the best talent in the
world, and whether it’s access to our credit union or our numerous career
development tools, we’re happy to do all we can to make your quality of life
just a little bit better. Learn more about the medical
plans we offer.
Do you offer Employment Verifications?
- Complete Verification of Employment Request and Credit Card
Payment Authorization form
- Full name of candidate required (First, Last)
- Complete Social Security # of candidate required
- Select service level
Employment verification - $40
Employment verification including full earnings statements - $50
- Attach signed authorization / consent / release form.
- Submit required forms, payment and information:
Fax completed form: (818) 334-2300
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular Mail: Act1 Personnel Services Attn: VOE Department | 327 W. Broadway | Glendale, CA 91204
Make checks payable to: Act1 Personnel Services
- Please allow 3 business days after receipt of payment for processing.